Patients are required to pay in full any charges not covered by OHIP or their insurance provider. Knowledge of insurance coverage is the responsibility of each patient. If you have questions about a bill, please call Patient Accounts at 905-372-6811, ext. 4042. Payments may be made in person or with a credit card via a secure online payment system. The link to the online service is provided below.
What you will need if you wish to pay online
- The account number of the bill you wish to pay (this will be found on your patient bill or statement)
- Your Visa, Mastercard or American Express Card number and expiry date
- An active email account
Click on the "Pay my bill now" link below and follow the instructions. The service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please remember to print a payment receipt for your own records. A $2 service fee will be charged to your credit card for all online payments made. This fee goes directly to the provider of the online service, and not to the hospital.
What you will need if you wish to pay at the hospital:
- The account number of the bill you wish to pay (this can be found on your patient bill or statement)
- Cheque, cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express); you may also pay via Interac
- Your Ontario Health Card
- Your insurance information
Where to go to pay in person:
During business hours:
Patient Accounts Office, located on the second floor, in the Administration Department, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Ambulatory Care Registry Desk, next to the gift shop, 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
After hours, or on weekends: Admitting/Switchboard, located in the Emergency Department, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.