Other Opportunities: MRI Technologist (Part-time)
|Posted||Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 at 12:00am|
|Scope||Public Applications Accepted|
|Position||MRI Technologist (Part-time)|
|Pay||as per the OPSEU Collective Agreement|
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Reporting to the Director of Diagnostic Imaging and accountable to the MR Medical Director, the MR Technologist will be responsible for performing routine and advanced MR examinations including interventional procedures. The Technologist will be expected to make independent decisions while performing these duties.
The successful applicant may be required to work shifts and extended hours on days, evenings, nights, weekends and statutory holidays.
• Current registration with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists (CMRTO) of Ontario as a Magnetic Resonance Technologist, MRT required
• MR Certification from Canadian Association of Medical Radiological Technologists (CAMRT) or equivalent
• Previous MR experience in a hospital environment a definite asset
• Previous recent related Meditech experience (ITS Module) a definite asset
• Previous recent related GE Centricity PACS experience a definite asset
• Proven good attendance record with capabilities of maintaining this same standard
Physical Effort and Working Conditions:
• Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
• Responding professionally and appropriately in high stress and emergency situations.
Applicants are invited to forward their resume by December 20, 2019.
Applicants are invited to forward their resume using one of the methods below. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Northumberland Hills Hospital.