Other Opportunities: Fourth Class Stationary Engineer
|Posted||Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019 at 1:03pm|
|Scope||Public Applications Accepted|
|Application Deadline||Sunday, November 17th, 2019 at 12:00am|
• Operating Engineer 4th Class in the Province of Ontario
• Three to five years of previous experience in a hospital setting
• Thorough understanding of all facets of HVAC/building maintenance
• Working knowledge of the emergency power systems, fire alarm systems, electrical systems, building automated systems and piping
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work required weekends and on call
• Must be able to respond to call within a twenty minute time frame
Physical Effort And Working Conditions
• May involve two to five hours of heavy exertion (constant standing and/or walking) per shift.
• Must have physical ability to lift, pull, push, and carry; weight range up to 60 lbs.
• Visual and listening concentration required.
• Exposure to noise, dirt, oil, chemical odours, heat, cold, and electrical dangers.
• May be required to drive a vehicle during work.
• Proven good attendance record with capabilities of maintaining this same standard.
• Follows safe and healthy work practices and maintains a safe and healthy work environment through attendance at educational programs, use of established reporting mechanisms for injuries, illness and hazards and adherence to health and safety related policies and procedures.
Interested applicants are invited to forward their resume by November 15, 2019.
Applicants are invited to forward their resume by Sunday, November 17th, 2019 using one of the methods below. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Northumberland Hills Hospital.