Other Opportunities: Staffing Clerk - Part-time
|Posted||Thursday, June 13th, 2019 at 10:45am|
|Scope||Public Applications Accepted|
|Position||Staffing Clerk - Part-time|
|Application Deadline||Friday, June 28th, 2019 at 12:00am|
Reporting to the VP, Corporate Services, the Staffing Clerk is responsible for staffing of the patient care units according to the master timesheets and with the direction of the Program Directors. Duties will include calling in replacement staff according to unit guidelines and staffing practices. The Staffing Clerk may also be requested to participate in labour relations activities as required.
• Completion of a human resources/business administration diploma or equivalent experience
• Minimum 2 years recent experience in a staff scheduling role for a complex organization within an union
• Recent experience in utilizing a scheduling software program
• Excellent word processing, database and general computing skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills
• Must be capable of dealing with conflict in a calm and efficient manner, sometimes in
• stressful situations.
• Must be available to work weekends
• Candidates must be able to work between the hours 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Hours of work for the position will vary, however average hours are approximately 20 hours
Interested applicants are invited to forward their resume by September 20, 2018 to:
Northumberland Hills Hospital
1000 DePalma Dr.
Cobourg, ON K9A 5W6
Attn: Human Resources
Applicants are invited to forward their resume by Friday, June 28th, 2019 using one of the methods below. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Northumberland Hills Hospital.