Physician Specialists: Virtual Specialists in Neurology, Psychiatry, Rheumatology
Monday, June 1st, 2020 at 4:09pm
Public Applications Accepted
Remuneration would be based on a fee-for-service model.
• Fully independent registration (or eligible for) with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
• Certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada – FRCP(C) in respective field
• Experience working in a team setting; must have exceptional interpersonal and collaborative skills, dedicated to service excellence
• Canadian Permanent Residency or hold Canadian citizenship
• Active interest in training of residents / medical students
Northumberland Hills Hospital (NHH) is seeking Specialists (Neurologists, Psychiatrists and Rheumatologists) with appropriate sub-specialty interests to provide patient consultations virtually via an established Ontario Telemedicine Network Out-Patient (OTN) Clinic in Cobourg, Ontario.
The suitable candidates will join a vibrant group of Internists with complementary sub specialty interests as part of a larger progressive VIRTUAL MEDICINE OUT-PATIENT CLINIC. All candidates will hold respective certifications in their chosen fields.
Practice opportunities include virtual consultations. The successful candidates will have all necessary technical and human resource supports.
Interested individuals should send their curriculum vitae, along with proof of qualifications, in confidence to:
Dr. Mukesh Bhargava, Chief of Staff
Northumberland Hills Hospital
1000 DePalma Drive, Cobourg ON K9A 5W6
Phone: 905-375-2220 / Fax: 905-372-4243
Applicants are invited to forward their resume using one of the methods below.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Northumberland Hills Hospital.